Arbor Tek Resins
Arbor Tek offers a full line of certified, lab tested engineering resins. Please call or email for information on particular products or custom formulations.
Standard Grades Include:
- 1000 Series – Polycarbonate
- 2000 Series – ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- 3000 Series – PC/ABS Alloy
- 4000 Series – Acetal
- 5000 Series – PBT (Polybutadieneterephthalate)
- 6000 Series – Nylon (6, 6/6, 6–6/6, 6–12)
- 7000 Series – PPO/PPE (Noryl® Type)
- 8000 Series – PC/PBT (Xenoy® Type)
- 9000 Series – PET (Polyethyleneterephthalate)
Resins Modifications or Variations
OTHER AVAILABLE ARBOR TEK RESINS INCLUDE:
- Prime, General Purpose, and Utility Grades
- Low, Medium, and High Melt Flows
- Glass Filled, Mineral Filled, Impact Modified, Lubricated*, UV Packages, Heat Resistant
- UL Listed Grades
- Natural, Black, High & Low Gloss, Custom Colors
Acrylic, ASA, HDPE, LDPE, PBT/PET, Nylon/PPO (GTX® type), PEI (ULTEM® type), Polypropylene, Polystyrene, PVC (flexible, rigid), TPO, TPU, TPV.
Please call, fax, or email to inquire.